Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Circus Act

When I picked up unicycling last fall, one friend told me it was crazy. He said it was going to take way too much time.  But I loved the fact that our kids had learned to ride on one wheel from their fabulous PE teacher, and I wanted to be able to do it with them.  And on top of that, the kids are not yet embarrassed by me (and I know those days might be numbered) so I figured why not pick up something as zany and whimsical as learning to ride a unicycle?!   At least if all else fails, we could all join the circus.  



Since November 2013 when we snagged my unicycle off Craig's list until now, I've had lots of folks so kind to hold my hand and "take me for a walk" (as I often felt like a puppy asking if someone would be willing to let me go outside and play!) 

video below I put together for my SPU class as an illustration of scaffolding 
(as that is what my topic is this week!) 



so thankful for all these folks pictured here who have helped me along the way! 
(November 2013- January 2015) 


























No comments:

Post a Comment