Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Unicycle Club

I love our Children and Family Ministry Department at UPC. I asked someone there if she would be willing to sponsor a neighborhood unicycle club, and she was totally game.  I love that folks at UPC are willing to let us crash in the gym and gather folks for a weekly circus act.  

So, most Mondays between now and June, we are going to be in Larson Hall from 5:00- 5:30ish with anyone who wants to show up.  We brought some U2 to blast in the background along with three unicycles to ride... Taylor also brought a soccer ball and shot around as well when he was not on the unicycle helping me.  

I love being with Anna and Taylor and having them be my teachers and support as I'm still trying to balance on one wheel by myself. 





Taylor was stripping down because he was hot from playing soccer 




sure love this girl's grace on the unicycle 


speedy wheel 


It was just the three of us yesterday because of a few scheduling conflicts for others, 
but I know more will come later... If you build it, they will come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment