Friday, February 23, 2024

Awards Night- Winter 2024 Edition

On the night before we all left to take Anna to Patagonia, we had a quick awards night with Sikose, and it was such fun to bring her into this part of our family culture with our shenanigans. 

a few of the awards pictured below... 

Magnet award- for Sikose for her magnetic personality
January Sun Chaser award- for Sikose to commemorate her trip to Mexico for a week during the beginning of winter quarter
Emergency Uber Passport Delivery award- for Jason for saving the day and bringing our passports to the airport when we were going to Canada to visit Allison and Porter 
The Personal Trainer award- for Anna who ran many miles with me and who upped the ante and stayed in the water with Jason for longer for polar bear plunges 
The Rabbit Who Listened award- for Anna who was such a wonderful listener and companion while she was home with us for this extended time. 
The Mad Scientist award- for me for the hilarious mishap I had in my science methods class this quarter with an experiment in which I brought a wrong ingredient for the students
The 2024 Tony award- for me as the postman at our local post office told me that he wrote a play and wrote me as a character in his play (!) More on this story later this week.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment