Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fwd: a letter for RunKeeper

a silly email I sent as a message to the folks who work on my favorite RunKeeper app... :) I hope it makes them whistle a little bit more while they work today!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emilyjasonhuff <emilyjasonhuff@aol.com>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Subject: a letter for RunKeeper
To: community@runkeeper.com, emilyjasonhuff@gmail.com


Dear RunKeeper,
I admit it. I loved you for over 500 miles, ran in the Boston marathon with you, and then took a much needed break. Then for the last 6 weeks, I've been seeing someone else (Nike + Running App). I thought it would be good for us to date around, but I have seen the error of my ways. I am coming back and want to apologize for ever leaving you. You are the only one for me.
Sincerely,
Emily from Seattle



No comments:

Post a Comment