Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1, 2015

I love coming up with fun pranks to try to pull on our kids on this day. It's just getting trickier to find things that they don't know about or ones they have not seen online too! 
As they are getting more tech-savvy, I am going to have to up my game in years to come... 

This year's prank involved a simple box from QFC for Top Pot Doughnuts. As Anna and Taylor came down for breakfast, it appeared that I had been very kind and had gotten the rare treat of doughnuts for breakfast. 






Anna knew something was up because she was so excited about coming up with her own pranks for the day and she knew I had something up my sleeve.... 


While Poppy loved the treats, Taylor was not so thrilled.... 


This word search is one that Anna took to school today to give to friends. It's an impossible word search as there are no correct matches. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment