Sunday, April 26, 2015

Doughnut Run

April 26, 2015 
TOP POT RUN 

I ordered some doughnut inner tubes on Amazon and laughed so hard when I blew them up the other day because the were HUGE! I did not quite realize the size when I bought them so we had some good laughs running around Green Lake holding these hilarious doughnuts and trying not to bump into everyone with our wide loads. 

waking Anna up this morning for our donut run! 


these were so big I had to put the seats down in the car 


running in honor of the biggest Top Pot fans we know 

We like to think that Heather, Georgia Mae and Ian come to Seattle to visit us and some other friends, but I wonder if it really is all about their tradition of their daily trips to Top Pot when they come! :) 






this girl is such a good sport. :) 


seriously... :) 


Anna with the gal who won first prize in the costume contest :) 

we won 3rd!! 





 such a fun morning with Anna! 



No comments:

Post a Comment