Sunday, April 30, 2023

April Twenty-Twenty Three

 
Dear LORD, grant me the grace of wonder. Surprise me, amaze me, awe me in every crevice of your universe. Each day enrapture me with your marvelous things without number. I do not ask to see the reason for it all: I ask only to share the wonder of it all.  
-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

In the fact of being here at all, we are the lucky ones. – A Year of Gratitude Page-A-Day Calendar 2023: A Network for Grateful Living


When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. -Willie Nelson


Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, savor you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. -Mary Jean Irion 



Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.-Thich Nhat Hanh 



Taylor has committed to UC Santa Cruz to study robotics engineering next year (and to soak up the amazing mountain biking trails all around campus and around the Santa Cruz area.) Go Banana Slugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment