Monday, April 7, 2014

Kids Were Here

I ran across a website recently called Kids Were Here.  It is a collection from a talented group of photographers who set out to document details of evidence that kids have been around.  I copied some of our favorites below and then inserted one that I took in Taylor's closet as the last one. 

“In the the moment is is easy to get frustrated with all the mess and clutter that results from living with children. This set reminds me how quickly it will all pass. One day the toys will be in totes no longer played with. I will miss this. I’m reminded to slow down. To not stress about it. My happiness is not dependant upon everything put back into place and a neat and tidy home.  One day we will have a wonderful reminder. Evidence left behind written upon our hearts and minds of our children. Photographs that will bring us back to this very day, when our kids were here.” -Jude Wood  http://kidswerehere.wordpress.com/

























my own picture inspired by the "Kids Were Here" website that I took after I spotted this in Taylor's closet the other day with a lego attached to the pulley for the light....


No comments:

Post a Comment