Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunny CA...

counting the gifts from the last 24 hours here in CA... 

swinging by Ross and Shannon Evans' house last night after I flew in for a little reunion 
(holding the biggest lemon I have ever seen from their tree!) 

one of my favorite runs I've done in a long time-- I had 20 miles to knock out for my training run today and I made it across the Bay Bridge this morning and then around Lake Merritt. BEAUTIFUL! 

a picture I got online of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA 


This is a cheesy shot from Fairyland which is on Lake Merritt. Jim tells me that Walt Disney himself based the concept of Disneyland on this legendary place here in Oakland, CA. 


in the warehouse at Jim's art studio 

soaking up the CA sun... 
what a great day for the three of us to be together! 







No comments:

Post a Comment