Thursday, March 19, 2020

Lego Fun

The other night, Anna, Taylor and Dani went down to the basement to build Legos, and I was delighted to see their creativity and the fun they were having! These Legos had been collecting dust, but this goes to show that you're never too old to enjoy time with Legos! 

This was the minifigure they made of me....

They swapped out my red pants for blue ones and set up this family photo. Notice Taylor's amazing accuracy in making Jason with the satchel and the hip glasses. Order: Anna dancing on the roof, Taylor with the cool hair, Emily with the fun red tank top, and Jason at the end as the hipster dad). 

 
This was the house they built for me-- notice it's all yellow and notice the flowers in the back. 


and yes- they gave me a hot air balloon in the backyard 


Dani joined the family photo for this one.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment