Monday, June 1, 2020

Balloon Sunday

Yesterday was Pentecost (a.k.a. Balloon Sunday), and it was also Elizabeth's birthday so I got up super early to put balloons all along our running route as a surprise for our Sunday morning run. I did not know how many I would have time for, but it worked out that I was able to go to 9 different spots with 5 balloons at each one (9 x 5 = 45) and then I tied a balloon around my wrist for the run too to make 46. Such a fun way to start the day! 

Here is the order of where I stashed the balloons: 
  
University Bridge                        water fountain on Roanoke 


 
                                            bridge over 520                              Interlaken Blvd. entrance

 
                                           Interlaken Blvd exit                             on Lake WA Blvd

 
by Madison Park                             bridge in Arboretum 

 
                    Montlake Bridge                           balloon in hand                               



And here is the order of us on the run when she found them:











 
more balloons at our house for Pentecost-- Balloon Sunday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment