Saturday, August 14, 2021

Enchantments Adventure- Post #1

I drove Anna, Isabelle, and Sarah to Leavenworth last night so that they could hike the Enchantments today and so that I could help out by running the shuttle for them for this epic hike.  I love that I get to be a small part of helping them check this off their bucket list before they go to college. :) 
hot breakfast at 5:15 am for the girls 

at the trailhead ready to go at 5:40 am 

mile 1 

I got to hike with them for the first four miles and then I turned around and will be on shuttle duty early evening to pick them up 

mile 2

even with the smoke in the area, there was still blue sky to enjoy today! 


mile 3 

mile 4


Colchuck Lake 





a little friend I met on the trail back down..... 

As I type, they are hiking and soaking up the beauty of the Upper Enchantment Lakes.... I'll be at the end of the trail with hot food and big hugs. More pictures to share tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment