Saturday, June 8, 2024

Maybe I should quit my day job?

My colleague Mayra is getting married at the end of June, and she has been working hard to keep her budget low. I offered to take her engagement photos (as I told her that my gift would be volume!!). Last week later on Tuesday afternoon, the sun seemed to come out just for her, and we had the best time with this photo shoot!  I borrowed a nice camera from someone, but I ended up using my IPhone for all the photos as it was just as good (if not better) with my phone- so enjoy some photos below of this beautiful family (Mayra and Gavriel with boys Gabe and Xavier). 

With my bartender's license that I had to get when I was looking for venues for my 50th bday last year and this sample wedding photo album below, maybe I should quit my day job?! 



















1 comment:

  1. Email from Janie: "OK, you have a Seminary degree, isn’t there a way you can get a license from the state of Washington that will let you marry them as well as be the bartender, the photographer, AND the distributor of bubbles‼️🥳♥️🎉♥️‼️🥳‼️"

    ReplyDelete