Monday, August 20, 2012

the 20th of August

 My friend Susanne reminded me of this classic quote and it hit the spot: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.--Reinhold Niebuhr




Anna finished the 550 piece puzzle thanks to some great help from Aunt T and Papa... :) That was certainly a great thing to celebrate today (along with the fact that our house in Nashville finally closed today!!!) 

budding artist at work today before lunch 


nothing like a treat with cousins on a beautiful day 


a scavenger hunt to find the fairy house this afternoon 

on a quest in the woods together... 

sweet discovery in the woods 


treats inside for the cousins 


a fun visit this afternoon from Jeff Trautman 

family time 


No comments:

Post a Comment