Saturday, November 28, 2020

O Christmas Tree!


What a fun adventure chopping down a tree together at a great little family Christmas tree farm in Arlington! The last time we did this was 10 years ago (to the day as it was 11-28-2010) in the Smoky Mountains when we lived in Knoxville. After all these years, I felt like I had to redeem myself because 10 years ago, Taylor picked out a Charlie Brown tree that had a huge hole in its side that the rest of us vetoed. Today, we all agreed on a tree, and there were no hard feelings. It was such a fun time that I sure hope we don't wait another ten years to do this again!





pictures below that I dug up from 2010





He felt sorry for this tree because he knew that no one else would take it home. Apparently, when we were looking at this picture this afternoon, Taylor said he remembered that I told him I would take a picture of it for him so he could remember it. (I've never really forgiven myself that we did not let him bring it home--- another "mother of the year" moment!)
(and by the way, we were all laughing pretty hard when we saw this picture today!)








No comments:

Post a Comment