Thursday, September 27, 2012

an apple for the teacher

 truly have been blessed with some amazing friends (new and old!). In my first class today on campus at SPU, Mike Langford (whom I have known since college) shows up after my first ten minutes and walks into the lecture hall with a shiny red apple for the teacher placing it on the table in the front of the classroom.  He tells the class that it is my first class at SPU and told them to be nice to me. :) He also handed me a few stickers (that he probably took from his daughter Hannah) and then left the room. As I was laughing out loud, he then walked back in the room and took a picture of our class. WHAT FUN! Then I came home and was surprised when my awesome neighbor Jaime brought me fabulous first day of school treat. See below... I LOVE my class and the students I have are a great bunch. What a great start to the quarter today! 








No comments:

Post a Comment