Saturday, September 1, 2012

rhythms of grace

 With September beginning, a new season for us in Seattle, and with school just around the corner with new routines and schedules being put into place, this is a good word:

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out ....? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matthew 11:28-30 




giving thanks for amazing friends who gave us a day to paint on Saturday!! (Hooray for Camp Hutchinson!!!) 

lunch time 

just a few guys in the incredible lego city created by Anna, Taylor, Micah and Liam





Taylor and Liam headed off to the UW game on Saturday night! 




Anna having a blast with what we thought was a guinea pig (that we later found out was a bunny) at the house where we are staying this weekend :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment