Thursday, September 6, 2012

ice cream treats in the UDistrict

 We sang this blessing at dinner tonight and it sure was good to sing it and lean into it:

1.	God is so good, God is so good, 
	God is so good, God's so good to me. 

2.	God cares for me, God cares for me, 
	God cares for me, God's so good to me. 

3.	God loves me so, God loves me so, 
	God loves me so, God's so good to me. 

4.	God is so good, God is so good, 
	God is so good, God's so good to me.
Anna and Josiah (our neighbor across the street whom we went with to get ice cream after school today) with the child size cone (this is HUGE!! I would be worried to see the regular size!) 
walking down to the Ave to get a sweet treat after school :) 

 
Harry Potter twins 
 

the 16th Avenue NE posse :) 
 
 
loving the neighborhood kiddos... 
 
 
fun in the sun... 

I've never been known to cry over turkey and ham, but two neighbors brought us some goodies for lunch today and it almost got me teary over their thoughtfulness and generosity...GIVING THANKS!! 

update on the moving saga for anyone who is following this ridiculous story: 
We got the name and number of the truck driver after I called the company twice to track it down. No clue where the truck is at this point.  I called him but have not heard back. Still no news so I just keep on painting! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment