Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools' Day 2016

Because Anna and Taylor are pretty savvy online these days, I had to find an April Fools' joke that was not featured on Pinterest where they've looked to find lots of pranks.  I pulled this one off last night to catch them off guard since it was the eve of April Fools' and it totally worked! 

This "Chocolate Poppers" recipe is a keeper for sure!  
Get a new sponge and cut it up... 


Dip it in chocolate. 


Stir to cover completely. 


Cover with sprinkles and put in a sweet little bowl... 


"Mom, this is really chewy-- did you put tofu in it?!!!"  





waiting to see if Anna was going to figure out it was an April Fools' joke... 



SCORE!!! 


and to top it off, Taylor got me back by doing this to the toilet.... SO FUNNY! 
(I will admit that I saw him getting some saran wrap in the kitchen earlier in the evening and I knew what he was up to.  I told him that he was not allowed to put that on the toilet because that is the worst! Lesson #1 that pranks are to be fun and not mean. :) 
However, I totally forgot about his scheming after that and then had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night to find this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment