Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sunflower Celebration

We ran in the Sunflower Relay today in the Methow Valley to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary a bit early. 20 miles for 20 years... (I ran a half marathon today and Jason ran about 7 with me...) and we had a ball! We all decked out in wedding attire and hammed it up. Hard to beat the beauty in this place to celebrate and savor and give thanks. 

the kids ran in the first leg together and did great!! 








at the spot where I got to meet Jason 
(I ran one leg of about 7 miles and then joined him for the last leg of another 6.5 miles to the finish.) 





yes, we ran with our silly selfie stick! Why not?! 





we ran 20 miles total today (I did 13.2 and Jason did 6.8 in the relay)... 
what a way to celebrate! 


the race director let me throw my bouquet as she was announcing the awards 



father daughter duo :) 


the sign I had on the back of my dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment