Wednesday, November 15, 2017

drive knowing that I love you


As I was racing out the door the other morning to get to a meeting, Jason gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Be careful. Drive knowing that I love you."

I love this. What would my outlook be in everything if I had this in the forefront of my mind that I am loved and that this can be an anchor through my day?

Cook knowing that I love you.
Pick up the kids knowing that I love you.
Go on a run knowing that I love you.
Teach class knowing that I love you.
Grade papers knowing that I love you.
Pack lunches knowing that I love you.
Share pictures knowing that I love you.
Bike to campus knowing that I love you.
Run errands knowing that I love you.

Fill in the blank for yourself----  _________________________ knowing that you are loved....




No comments:

Post a Comment