Friday, January 26, 2018

What do you say?

Parents, WITHOUT prompting, ask your kids these questions and write EXACTLY what they say. Some of these responses cracked me up. 

At different times (so they would not sway each other's answers), I asked the following questions to Taylor, age 12 and Anna, age 15.
(I think this would have been funnier 5-10 years ago, but this is still fun.)


What is something I say alot? 

Taylor's response: "May the peace of Christ go with you, wherever He may send you." (the blessing you say to us every morning when we go to school.) 
Anna's response: "You're the best bunny in the world!" (your daily affirmation to Poppy when you pet her.) 

How tall am I? 

Taylor's response: 5'9"
Anna's response: 5' 9" 

What is my favorite thing to do? 

Taylor's response:  "to be with us."  :) 
Anna's response: "reading..... and celebrating." 

What do I do when you're not here?  

Taylor's response: "work"
Anna's response: "work, read, tell Poppy she's awesome"

If I became famous, what would it be for? 

Taylor's response: "blogging...... and having the most cheesy sayings" 
Anna's response: "for the book you are writing on celebrations from your Celebrate Today blog." 

What makes you proud of me? 

Taylor's response: "you make good food and you're a good mom." 
Anna's response: "your work with Children of the Kingdom" 

What's my favorite place to eat? 

Taylor's response: "Plum- that vegan restaurant" 
Anna's response: "Plum Bistro" 

Where is my favorite place? 

Taylor's response: "Seattle" 
Anna's response: "The Methow Valley" 

What do I do to annoy you? 

Taylor's response: "when you tell me to do a lot of things at once." 
Anna's response: "when you ask me a ton of questions." 

Who is my celebrity crush? 

Taylor's response: "This is weird- I have no idea." 
Anna's response: "Ryan Gosling" 


No comments:

Post a Comment