Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Cookie

Last night, one of the girls in my core group brought us treats for our weekly meeting.  She splurged and picked up giant cookies from Met Market literally called "The Cookie"

Image result for met market the cookie recipe




Let's just say that as we were sharing our highs and lows of the week, the fact that she brought us this surprise was definitely one of my high points as these cookies are just that good. First of all, it was a very generous gift for her to bring them for the whole group, and second of all, I had even picked up one for a neighbor just the day before but had never bought one for myself.  WHAT A TREAT!

  

 So, I searched and found a recipe that someone worked hard to create to replicate this sugar bomb, and Liam and I whipped them up this afternoon.  The secret is that there is shaved chocolate mixed in the cookies AND an ice cream scoop is used to measure out the dough. 

Anna came in at the perfect time to lick the spoon. :) 


Vivienne (the generous giver of The Cookie last night) is the one with black hair dressed up as the graham cracker for the costume contest at the UPC Core Group Gathering tonight pictured below. I have this costume for the Hot Choclate Run Anna and I are doing with a friend in March so we pulled it out tonight for its debut showing.  So sweet!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment