Tuesday, July 31, 2018

India Catch Up

Our wifi in India was really limited the past few days so I'm sharing these pictures from the weekend. So grateful for these amazing people who have changed us.
I saw what I saw and I can't forget it
I heard what I heard and I can't go back
I know what I know and I can't deny it
Something on the road, cut me to the soul
Your pain has changed me
your dreams inspire
your face a memory
your hope a fire
your courage asks me what I'm afraid of
(what I am made of)
and what I know of love
we've done what we've done and we can't erase it
we are what we are and it's more than enough
we have what we have but it's no substitution
Something on the road, touched my very soul
I say what I say with no hesitation
I have what I have and I'm giving it up
I do what I do with deep conviction
Something on the road, changed my world
-Sara Groves
Saturday:
leaving from Rajahmundry and traveling to Bangalore
We were the birthday brigade for Amy who celebrated her 50th birthday in India in style.
Taylor and Dani

Sunday:
a day at the Bhagya Center (for girls education, encouragement and empowerment)

riding in an auto rickshaw to get to Bhagya
Jeremiah's mother in law and brother in law...
both Anna and Taylor got to have scooter rides in India and they had a ball!!
Anna was with Joe (Jeremiah's brother-in-law) and Taylor was with Austin (cousin of Ratnakar's)
Priceless memories!

Days for Girls training

Monday:
meeting supporters of Bhagya ministry and visiting Jeremiah's cousins in Bangalore
with Jeremiah's cousins
garbage clean up in Bangalore
(It was so cool because people started coming alongside us and joining us to help. The first one to help was a 6 year old little girl named Janice (far right.)

and heading out Tuesday for the time warp of travel to come home to Seattle:
HOME SWEET HOME this afternoon in Seattle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment