Tuesday, September 25, 2018

What's your superpower?

An interview question common at Microsoft is "What's your superpower?" so I asked this question around the dinner table to talk about strengths we recognize in ourselves and in each other. 

No surprise, Taylor was quick to quote The Office.  
Steve Carrell's character Michael Scott is so eager to answer the job interview question "What is your greatest weakness?" that he uses the question "What are your greatest strengths?" as a cue for his canned response. "Why don't I tell you what my greatest weaknesses are?" he tells his prospective boss. "I work too hard, I care too much, and sometimes I can be too invested in my job." 

Anyway, after joking about the Office commentary, it was a fun conversation to hear Anna and Taylor talk about things they recognize as their "superpowers." Taylor mentioned tenacity and Anna talked about consistency and dedication. 

I found these little finger capes on Etsy and ordered a few to have on hand because you never know when you'll need one.  
What's your superpower? 

No comments:

Post a Comment