Saturday, August 17, 2019

YES!

Today, the plan was for Anna and Taylor to each bring a friend over to Lake Chelan so that they could go to Slidewaters tomorrow. We were hoping to pack up and leave around 2:30 this afternoon to get over to our friends' house for dinner in Chelan.  Around 1:15, I heard some commotion out the window and saw that the Hestads had just rolled back into town. Taylor ran out and tackled both Josiah and Asher with big hugs.  When Taylor came back inside, he said, "Mom, can Josiah come with us to Chelan too?" I was not too sure if this would work since they just got back in town from a trip, but I called Jaime and threw out the idea and much to my surprise, she said "YES!"  This is indeed what summer is about, and Jaime and I both loved the spontaneity of it all and that we could make it happen. (She also loaned me her car so to make it happen too since we were hauling 5 kids over!) Such fun!

Sarah and Anna with Chuck & Colleen's new dog Blaise 

Taylor, Josiah and Max 

looks like football has been getting Josiah into shape this summer :)  


pizza night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment