Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Fools' Day 2020

So this morning for April Fools' Day, I had the idea to change up our pictures around the house and replace them with pictures from The Office.  I sent the pictures to Bartell's to get printed, picked them up on my morning run and then sneakily put them all around the house before people came downstairs for breakfast. Taylor was the first one to notice, and he gave me a thumbs up.  I think this one might be my best one yet as it did take everyone a bit to notice the new decor. 










Another joke that was going around today was here: 


Eva Atkins' response was the absolute best in this text to Tamara. 



Anna sent it to friends and Sarah said that she almost had a heart attack.... 
See her text string below with her group text with friends when she sent them the fake news.... 


-----------------------------------------

and I put googly eyes on our house that I won at a white elephant party a few Christmases ago-- 
hopefully it will make someone smile today as they are out for a walk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment