Sunday, August 30, 2020

mail surprise

A fun little box arrived from Amazon from my amazing co-worker Sophia with a surprise gift of a bell.  The note reads: "I know you've joked about wanting to ring a bell every time we make a placement- so what better week to start? Hope this brings some cheer to a crazy season!" 

We are working really hard trying to find placements for our interns at SPU; however, this year is crazier than any other year as some districts are not accepting anyone at all and some mentors have said that they barely feel that they are able to take care of themselves let alone guide a new teacher while in quarantine.

Such fun that this arrived today and that I have folks on my team who know me well and know that this would absolutely make my day!

We will keep pushing and hopefully be able to ring the bell lots this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment