Monday, August 22, 2022

Put it on the Calendar

Earlier in the summer, Anna and I sat down with the calendar and put some things down that were on her bucket list (blueberry picking, taking Eva out to dinner before she left for college, time in the mountains, etc.). One of the things we had put on the calendar was a hike to Kendall Katwalk near Snoqualmie Pass. I'd done this as a trail run back in August 2020, but it was a rainy and foggy day so I never got to see the views at the top. We had it on the calendar today as a last hurrah in the mountains with Anna, and it was such a treat to soak up the beauty of Pacific NW today. And I must say that we have certainly entered a new phase when doing a 15 mile hike with the kids is something they enjoy! 










this picture cracks me up with Taylor standing on a rock and looking like a giant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment