Saturday, May 13, 2023

Fan Girl

Tish Harrison Warren is one of my favorite authors, and I got to hear her speak at an event at SPU on Friday night. Two summers ago, I read her beautiful book called A Prayer in the Night, and I was so moved by this part that she wrote about the nautical flags...

After reading the book, I decided to make these flags for friends and family as reminders of God being with us through the dark times. So, I made a set of them to give to Tish when she came to speak in Seattle at SPU on Friday, and it was such a treat to have a fan girl moment and to give her this small token of such deep gratitude for the gifts she brings to the world through her writing and her witness in this world. 


Below is from Tish Harrison Warren's Instagram post today: 







No comments:

Post a Comment