Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October Twenty-Twenty-Three

 


EVERY SINGLE PARENTING CLICHE IS TRUE!— I am simply here today to bear witness to the fact that it DOES go by both the slowest and the fastest, that you blink and you HAVE missed it and that you keep falling more and more in love with each new stage and they WILL outgrow you and grow you and you will feel utterly exhausted and wildly filled up at the same time. And it feels both never ending and then you wish it wouldn’t end. -Lisa Jo Baker



Chicago Marathon run in honor of some wonder women in my life. 



I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. ― L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables 


We’re here for a little window. And to use that time to catch and share shards of light and laughter and grace seems to me the great story. -Brian Doyle



Living as prayer. I think that is when I am at my best. Because seeing through prayer provides a remarkable clarity. Not in the doctrinal sense, but because it is, at best, the lens of a love for every tattered inch of this earth. -Imani Perry

💛💛💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment