Thursday, November 29, 2012

lollipops and gumdrops

My really fun friend Charlie Jones sent me this hilarious email today: 
"Been getting your Posterous posts. Got me thinking... you really should buy a camera. You should try to document some of the things you do. You know these times slip away so fast. A picture or two wouldn't hurt. 
So I got this video... it is called when Japanese Babies are Born. But I think it should be called, "When Huff Babies are Born..."

Our lollipop tree that we got out for the holidays! My dad whipped this up for Anna when she was little and loved the song "The Lollipop Tree" by Ginger Sands.  I could not find the lollipops this size at the store so I went over to the bank and asked them if they would be willing to donate to our holiday cause. They were happy to be a part of the festivities and gave me a bunch to bring home for our tree. 

 
 


thanks Bank of America! 
 
 


our fun gumdrop tree tradition! 
 
 



little peanut 
 
 


hug in the hall at school yesterday when I picked them up
 
 



the YUMMY chocolate bar we enjoyed for dessert tonight! 
(Mom and Dad- you must know that this is the bar that we got after our ridiculous walk in the rain last wee. We all laughed as we ate this tonight and realized that if we had not gone on that adventure, we would not have discovered this chocolate at the Metropolitan Market. Giving thanks for the silver linings that show up after the fact!) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment