Wednesday, April 9, 2014

forget-me-nots

As I was walking down our street today, 
I saw some lovely forget-me-nots planted in a neighbor's yard... 


These pictures below are my own little forget-me-nots of the last couple of days... 

Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- Psalm 103:2 

forget-me-not #1 
Whenever we pray and ask Anna and Taylor to give thanks for something, 
it seems like Poppy is always mentioned at the top of the list.  

Taylor came home from school yesterday not too fired up to go volunteer at the food bank for our monthly visit as he wanted to stay home to play, but once we got there, his attitude changed and he was a super helper. 

forget-me-not #2
Being at the food bank is always a time of perspective for me and 
is a "forget-me-not" as we give thanks for the gift of the food and shelter we have. 

forget-me-not #3
giving thanks for ninja umbrellas... 



forget-me-not #4
and giving thanks for sunflower umbrellas too... 

forget-me-not #5: 
time last night with Katy- a favorite student of mine from SPU.... 

forget-me-not # 6: 
dinner outside tonight with the college girls in my small group who live two doors down...  

forget-me-not #7: 
the fun cupcakes Madi made tonight complete with pink Peeps as toppers... 

forget-me-not #8 
breakfast with Liam on Monday (with ninja pancakes as a great way to start the day)

forget-me-not #9: 
a picture of Jason's amazingly muddy bike from his fun bike race on Sunday 

 
forget-me-not #10 
Anna's Wednesday night small group and her leaders who come up with incredible projects that keep them coming back with anticipation each week... (I'm not sure how they are going to top the cake decorating of the doll cakes that they did tonight!) 






1 comment:

  1. Ninja pancakes?!? I assume that there are molds for this or are you just THAT cool?

    ReplyDelete