Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunshine in Seattle

The sun has been out the last few days which has meant that our neighbor's trampoline has been the most popular spot in the neighborhood.  
jumping for joy! 




This is the setting for the trampoline at our neighbor's house. One of the girls in our neighborhood calls it the "Garden of Eden". What a beautiful place to bounce and play!! 

Kids Cooking Night on Tuesdays...  
Breakfast for dinner last night as they made crepes together. 
Taylor is becoming quite the "Smoothie King" making super healthy and yummy drinks for us in our Vitamix. :) 

spring beauty... 



good times at the skate park on Monday 

Taylor and his buddy Aidan 

And this guy became my new best friend at the skate park on Monday... 
He saw me unicycling trying to practice by the railing and kept encouraging me. 
His first comment was "You're getting it... " 

And then he made me laugh the next time he saw me get a bit further without holding on and he said, 
"Now you're just showing off..." :) 

I have a long way to go before I could be showing off, but I am making some progress. :) 

1 comment: