Sunday, February 22, 2015

a perfect day

When I was in high school, my friend Katherine and I tried to plan a "perfect day".  After lots of glitches that happened through the course of our day, we quickly found that perfect days cannot be planned. They just happen. 

I am so thankful for the day we had with the Whites yesterday- running, hiking, sledding, swimming and playing games.  What a gift to be with good friends soaking up some NW sun this weekend in the mountains.  While I know that no day is perfect, yesterday was pretty darn close. :) 

out the car window on our drive yesterday 

walking up what is usually covered in snow this time of year at Mt. Baker Ski area 

photo bomb


3 miles down the road from where we hiked, we found some snow for sledding... 





fun times swimming back at the cabin where we were staying 











No comments:

Post a Comment