Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy 13th!


Taylor was one lucky dog today that Jake did not have school because of teacher conferences... 
What a great time they had together!! 


so thankful for the gift of Rachel in our lives 

sitting on the front porch reading with the sound of the rain this afternoon = bliss for me 

SURPRISE!!!! 
Since Anna was little, I have told her that she could get her ears pierced when she turned 13.  She has been asking about it for the last 6 months or so, and I've continued to tell her that we would get to do this when her birthday rolls around.  But I surprised her today that she could finally join the club because it is the 13th and we always love to mark this day each month in a special way. And on top of that, I knew that it would be awesome to get to take her to the same place where I got my ears pierced 29 years ago.  What FUN!! 

picture taken right after we let her in on the secret about today 
being the big day to get her ears pierced.  (She was shocked and a wee bit nervous!) 

the little earring studs she picked 

before picture 

rite of passage 

sparkles in her ears 






checking out the new look in the reflection 

super excited!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment