Sunday, November 8, 2015

you are loved

We celebrated our almost- teenager with friends here in Seattle this afternoon just as we did with friends who came to be with us in Anacortes yesterday as we showered her with words reminding her that she is loved... 





words from a letter written to Anna from our dear friend Heather Fosth: 
"My birthday gift to you this year is the same as what I gave you at your birth and every year after that. It is that my heart asks God's Heart to grow in your heart. This "asking", this fine-tuning my heart to listen in for yours is the best gift that any of us can give. And I'm not alone. Not by a long shot.  Remember that glorious inheritance? On this special occasion, I pray that you get a good long look at that "glorious inheritance in the saints" as you listen and read all the words and love that are being poured out upon you by all who love you. Treasure them up in you heart as we treasure you." 





No comments:

Post a Comment