Tuesday, July 19, 2016

sweet reunions

"My faith is not a magic charm, like garlic to chase away vampires. It is, instead, what sustains me in the midst of all the normal joys and tragedies of the ordinary human life. It is faith that helps my grief to be creative, not destructive. It is faith that kept me going through the pain at the very portals of death and pulled me, whether I would or no, back into life and whatever work still lies ahead. It is faith that what happens to me matters to God as well as to me that gives me joy, that promises me that I am eternally the subject of God’s compassion, and that assures me that the compassion was manifested most brilliantly when God came to us in a stable in Bethlehem.  God gave us the wonderful story of Jesus and that story dignifies my story, your story, all our stories." -Madeleine L’Engle The Rock that is Higher 

quick visit from the Murray family welcoming us home 



Anna is growing so much! She's almost as tall as Heather! 



Celebrating Tamara's birthday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment