Monday, September 12, 2016

faculty retreat

I pinch myself that I get to be a part of the SPU community. 
So thankful for the faculty retreat today at Camp Casey on Whidbey Island. 
I get to work with some pretty remarkable people!

just another day going to work... 

Mike has gotten hooked on geocaching and took me down to the Knead and Feed on the way to our faculty retreat where we looked for one of the geocaches. I was so excited when I found it! The coolest thing was that the app said that it was first found by the "koondogs" in 2007- SO COOL to cross paths in this way with John and Caragh Koon from back in the day when they lived here when he was on the naval base. 

this is ridiculously beautiful here!! 

with Peg Achterman (above) and Lorelle Jabs (below)
 (friends from church and SPU colleagues) 







No comments:

Post a Comment