Tuesday, October 11, 2016

We love you every step of the way...

a little sidewalk chalk was in order on our porch steps today 


first steps in the hospital that I got to watch when I called this morning 
when Mom let me in on FaceTime to witness this feat! 


Anna accidentally left beloved Puppy in Nashville when we were there over Labor Day. We told Janie to hold on to Puppy and let him have some fun adventures with them until we see them at Thanksgiving.  Here is Puppy at the hospital on Sunday night on a visit. 

My friend Catherine said to me how amazing it was that Puppy knew to stay behind.  :) 
That little dog has always been such good medicine over the years. 


He has been nicknamed the Stormtrooper in his turtle shell brace.... 

We are praying and cheering for your recovery, Abba... 

No comments:

Post a Comment