Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fairy Godmother Weekend

It was really a treat to get to spend some quality time with my little fairy goddaughter. :) 
She's such a wonderful little kindred spirit....As she said at one point over the weekend, we tend to be able to finish each other's sentences. :) 

OH MY! Salt and Straw in California did not disappoint!
I had a Mt. Tam Cheese with Toasted Acme Bread and Georgia Mae had the Chocolate Gooey Brownie.  Yum. Yum. Extra Yum. 



 
Georgia Mae gave me a little makeover for fun Saturday afternoon :) 

These ladies are big BTS fans so we went to see the BTS World Tour Concert at the movie theater. (And- Georgia Mae loaned me her fan sweatshirt and headband which was really fun as I'm always up for dress up.) This boy band is something else! I was even more impressed when I watched this speech they gave at the UN last fall. 




before tucking in Bonnie for the night in her cage last night 

No comments:

Post a Comment