Monday, April 1, 2019

April Fools' Day 2019

I snuck in a little April Fool's joke in the kids' lunches today.... 







.....and then I saw this idea on Buzzfeed and pulled the April Fool's prank off by sending Anna, Taylor and Jason random texts to make them think they'd subscribed to something.  I used Google Voice to create a fake phone number so that they would not know who was behind it.

Anna blocked me and Taylor ignored it, but Jason took the bait and texted back and even called back to get off the list. Meanwhile, it provided some great comic relief as I was laughing out loud in my office.



Then here was my response..... 


I was not willing to let it die so I sent a couple more texts.... 




Tonight, I asked Anna and Jason if they had received some strange texts and they both said, "Oh yeah! That was weird. It was spam or something." I went along with it for about 30 seconds asking what it was all about but then could not keep it from them any longer and I fessed up. 
SO FUNNY. 
Taylor did not suspect it because I don't think he thinks of me as that tech savvy. 
APRIL FOOLS'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment