Wednesday, September 9, 2020

9/9 Birthday Celebration #1

Today is Halle Brumbaugh's birthday AND Eva Atkins' birthday so let's just say that our chalk is running a bit low.... 

 


I decorated the "cafeteria" for lunch for Taylor, Halle and Josiah today to celebrate Halle's birthday....

Right after our SPU School of Education back to school meeting/retreat on Zoom this morning, I headed over to Dick's to grab a birthday lunch for the crew and then came back in time to hear SPU's President's address from the comfort of my own kitchen while making lunch.... Oh the perks of working from home... 



Happy Birthday Halle! 

photo bomber 



As I was working upstairs, I heard a bit of commotion and found these three having a water fight--- a perfect thing to do to celebrate Halle on this hot (and still a bit smoky) day here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment