Sunday, September 12, 2021

Cutthroat Official Photos

On Friday, I went to my sports medicine doctor who gave me clearance to run again after three months off from my stress fracture. While I will be building back up very slowly, it was fun to run a tiny bit on the trails on Saturday. I hiked most of the 11 miles, but I picked short parts of the trail to run for 30 seconds every once in a while.  

The views from Cutthroat Pass are so spectacular that it's actually a shame in the race that folks work hard to run up that mountain only to hurry down to the finish line. The best part for me yesterday was that since I was not officially racing, when I got to the top, I explored for about 20 minutes and soaked up the 360 degree views before leaving the mountaintop. There was so much beauty and so much to be grateful for! 



Paula 

Della 

Elizabeth and Erica 

running cheer 

No comments:

Post a Comment