Friday, December 3, 2021

On Stage

I am sitting at the Ontario, CA airport now waiting for my flight back to Seattle after a blitz down to CA to see Anna's opening night for her dance performance last night. I cannot express how amazing it was to see her on stage again with other dancers, and it was the first time I've seen live dancing since the pandemic hit so it was really incredible. This was a student-led choreography group that Anna has been a part of this semester, and their piece was called "Community." So beautiful and I sure loved this time with our girl (and it was not bad to have blue skies and 70 degree weather for a spell...) 

I have not needed sunglasses in Seattle for a long time, but I was glad they were buried in the bottom of my purse for my drive from the airport Thursday afternoon. 

flowers for Anna and the other dancers in her performance - 
Yay for Trader Joe's nearby! 

shoes I wore on the plane that match a pair we got for Anna for college 

Anna's performance group 

after the show at our Airbnb that we love and where we have stayed every time we have come to visit

decked out for the season 


a hike up near Mt. Baldy 





a fun tour of campus late this afternoon/early evening 

tracking down fruit trees on campus 

I know this is just an everyday scene for Anna, but to me, it's jaw-dropping.
This is her dining hall across the way past the palm trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment