Sunday, November 6, 2022

I Heart New York

 The NYC Marathon was an unbelievable gift-- so grateful for the generosity of spirit from the whole city that showed up to get me to the finish line today!

more reflections from this amazing day to share tomorrow.... 
but I figure that these pictures are worth a thousand words until then! 

My three favorites are first: 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:30 a.m. pick up from my cab to go take the buses to Stanton Island 

with thousands of other runners this morning 

in the corrals ready to start the race with Spiderman 

the start! 

at the start line at 9:45 am 

in Brooklyn (my favorite part of the race) 

just past the halfway mark 

at mile 16! (look for Taylor in the back!) 

photos of when I saw our crew along the course! (They were at mile 3, mile 16 and mile 25!) 


at the finish line 

with Eva who came to meet up with us at the finish line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment