Thursday, November 2, 2023

Halloween 2023 Pix

 Halloween 2023 

6:45 am ultimate frisbee game that Elizabeth and I saw on Halloween morning near UW while we were on our morning run 

wheel of candy brought to my SPU students to kick off my classroom management class 
(You cannot see my wings, but I went to school dressed as a fairy) 



Dorothy and the Scarecrow 
(As we were getting ready, I had Jason try on my overalls as this was the first idea for the costume. While they fit, he just looked like a farmer--- so he went and found a rope in the garage and put some of Willow's hay under Jimmie's hat to pull off the scarecrow look a bit more.) 



with Brooke (dressed up as a gift!) 



  
some of our vegetable winners!! 

neighborhood pix! 

it's tradition to go see Liz and Skip-- and they did not disappoint with their costumes this year! 

annual Halloween chili at Maggie's house 
(and yes- Jason was consistent with the Scarecrow look all night for photos!) :) 

last Halloween stop was the Hutchinson maze-- quite the labor of love (but the best thing in the Wedgewood neighborhood for sure for all the trick-or-treaters!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment