Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Birthday Celebration in the Trees

This might be one of my sweetest moments as a mom.... Taylor called me on Monday asking me for some ideas about helping to celebrate one of his friend's birthdays because he said I was "good at this stuff." He wanted to be more creative than the usual hangout, and he was brainstorming some ideas. I reminded him that he had the solar powered Christmas lights I gave him for his birthday along with a birthday banner I'd given him in a box of celebratory items to take to college for a graduation present.  He then had the idea to take these up in a tree net about 10-15 feet up (apparently there are a bunch of these around campus) with some dessert and to gather folks there for a bday celebration, and he pulled it off to make someone's b'day extra special!! (And not only that, but he sent me these pictures that made my day on Monday night!!) 


Looks like a birthday to remember! 

No comments:

Post a Comment