Friday, January 12, 2024

Would you run here or there? Would you run anywhere?

 


In winter's embrace, I find my thrill,
Running through snow, a frosty chill.
I love to run when the air is crisp,
In the winter's grasp, my joy won't slip.

I run on paths where snowflakes fall,
Embracing the cold, I heed the call.
Through icy trails, with each step I take,
A winter run, my love awake.

Would you run here or there?
Would you run anywhere?
I'd run here and I'd run there,
I'd run anywhere, I declare.

I love to run on the frosty ground,
In winter's beauty, my joy is found.
Not just in warmth, but in the cold,
My love for running, a story told.

Would you run fast or slow?
Would you run to and fro?
I'd run fast and I'd run slow,
I'd run to and fro, to and fro.

I love to run with a snowy view,
In winter's wonder, my spirits renew.
Through hills and valleys, with delight,
A winter run, my heart takes flight.

Would you run uphill or down?
Would you run with a smile or frown?
I'd run uphill and I'd run down,
Always with a smile, never a frown.

I love to run in the winter's grace,
A frosty breeze on my glowing face.
With every stride, my love grows strong,
In winter's arms, where I belong.

Would you run for joy or strife?
Would you run the whole of life?
I'd run for joy, free from strife,
I'd run the whole of life.

In winter's dance, my passion's gleam,
A love for running, a winter dream.
Not just a season, but a year-round art,
I love to run with all my heart.

(written by ChatGPT in less than 10 seconds
and tights worn in honor of Evelyn's birthday today)

💓

No comments:

Post a Comment