Sunday, July 7, 2013

7-7-13

july 7, 2013

This morning, Taylor, Anna and I took the Connolly crew on a hike to a cave near Cranberry Lake. On our way, Taylor was walking beside me and he felt a plastic bag that was in my pocket. He asked what it was, and I said to him that if I told him that he had to keep the secret.  He was all ears, and I told him that he was going to enter the ranks of the fairies.  (Ever since they were little, I would hide treats in the cave that were from the fairies....but since Taylor has already figured out that I was indeed the queen of the fairies (tooth fairy, Easter bunny, Santa, etc.), I figured it was time to let him in on the other side and let him have the fun of trying to surprise the others with the treats. 

He was so excited to be a part of hiding the cookies and peppermints and was very sneaky.  He never said anything and the Connollys loved finding the sweet treats. 

from Taylor- king of the fairies.... 



at the cave... 
(with me in a blue dress up hat (thanks to Ryan who wanted me to be a hiker in style) 
and BC with pink sparkly bag in tow with snacks for hungry hikers...



afternoon birthday part with Genny Ramsey celebrating her son Jack's first birthday 


happy day! 

pool time


what a gift to have cousins in town this evening around out table... 



Taylor showing Carter his fairy house :) 
(so cool that Carter who has been a master of building fairy houses since he was a kid is now going into landscape architecture!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment